- After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
- Log in to your account at DNS Park;
- On the left side, click DNS Hosting;
- Click the domain you'd like to use with your page;
- Since DNS Park is your hosting service, and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's name servers. This will allow your MX record configuration to take effect;
- Click Alias Records;
- Under Host Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
- Under Destination Name, enter
- Click Add Alias.
Have more questions? Submit a request