If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
1. Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article: https://d.pr/GkVQ8Q.
2. Log in to your account at DNS Park;
3. On the left side, click DNS Hosting;
4. Click the domain you'd like to use with your page;
5. Since DNS Park is your hosting service and not your domain registrar, be sure that your domain points to DNS Park's name servers. This will allow your MX record configuration to take effect;
6. Click Alias Records;
7. Under Host Name, enter only the subdomain you want to use. For example, if you picked promo.mydomain.com as your address, enter promo here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as www.mydomain.com then you'll want to enter www here;
8. Under Destination Name, enter secure.pageserve.co;
9. Click Add Alias. Now you are all set!
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware, and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots/instructions.