IMPORTANT: If you already have a website at your domain name and you set a CNAME record pointed at Instapage, then your existing website will no longer work.
Below are the first steps you will need to take inside your domain registrar before coming back to your Instapage account to finish the process by adding your new subdomain in the Domains Dashboard, as explained in this article.
- First, login to your account at Homestead;
- Click the Domains menu item;
- Under the domain you’d like to change, click Advanced DNS Settings;
- Click the Edit button;
- Under CNAMES, find the one for
websites.homestead.comand change it to
- Click the Submit button at the bottom;
- Click the Submit button again to confirm.