Checkbox form field options are great for collecting information (ex: what services are they interested in) from your landing page visitors and are different than radio buttons because multiple fields can be selected at one time.
Adding a checkbox to your form only takes a few simple steps. Watch the animated image below to learn how:
- Add a form to your page.
- Click the blue Edit Button.
- Click on the Add New Field (+) button.
- Select the Checkbox option.
- Label the name (title) of the form field options.
- Choose if a selection is Required or not.
- Customize your field options and / or add new ones.
- Save and you're done.