Radio buttons are great for collecting information (ex: where did they hear about your promotion) from your landing page visitors and are different than checkbox options because only one field can be selected.
Adding radio button options to your form only takes a few simple steps.
1. Add a form to your page;
2. Click the Edit button;
3. Click on the Add Field button;
4. Select the Radio Button option;
5. Label the name (title) of the radio field options and choose if a selection is required or not;
6. Customize your radio field options and / or add new ones;
7. Save and Update the page.