Radio buttons are great for collecting information (ex: where did they hear about your promotion) from your landing page visitors and are different than checkbox options because only one field can be selected.
Adding radio button options to your form only takes a few simple steps. Watch the animated image below to learn how:
- Add a form to your page.
- Click the blue Edit Button.
- Click on the Add New Field (+) button.
- Select the Radio Button option.
- Label the name (title) of the radio field options.
- Choose if a selection is Required or not.
- Customize your radio field options and / or add new ones.
- Save and you're done.