Autoresponder emails give you the ability to automatically send emails to leads at set times, or after specific events have occurred.
There are plenty of reasons why you would want to use an autoresponder;
- Delivering an ebook
- Sending an ecourse automatically over days or weeks
- Offering a product demo or special offer a few days after downloading content
- Inviting people to download older content they may not have seen
- many, many more...
For Example: After downloading two of your ebooks Fred now belongs to two groups in the “I Love Chimps Newsletter” list. 1 week later, he receives an email with a 25% discount on your ecourse.
Changing MailChimp’s default Welcome email
If you wish to modify the initial email your Leads receive then you will need to update the "Welcome" email. To do this simply follow the steps below.
1. Select your list.
2. Open the Signup Forms tab, then select General forms
3. Select Final “welcome” email from the Forms & response emails drop-down.
4. Edit the Welcome email to your heart's content!
5. Click Save & Exit once you have finished updating the Welcome email.
That's it! Your leads will now receive a customized Welcome email when signing up to your list.