1. After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
2. Log in to your account at https://ac.mediatemple.net/login.mt;
3. Click on Domains at the top of the page;
4. Click Admin next to the domain you want to add a subdomain to;
5. Go to Edit DNS Zone File;
6. Click on Add row, then enter the following information:
Name: what you want to name your subdomain, it can be www or any relevant name;
Type: select CNAME from the drop-down;
Data: secure.pageserve.co in order to point to our servers.
Now just click Save Changes and you're done.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.