- Log in to your account at https://ac.mediatemple.net/login.mt.
- Click on the domain that you wish to edit from the dashboard. This will take you to a Control Panel.
- At the bottom of the control panel you'll see a Domain Tools section. Select the Edit DNS Zone File option here.
- Click the + Add a Record button at the bottom
- In the name field (the first input box on the left) put in your full custom domain. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your address, enter
lander.mydomain.comhere. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
CNAMEin the Type drop down menu.
- Enter pageserve.co in the Data field (the input field to the right of the dropdown menu.)
- Click the Save button at the bottom.
Have more questions? Submit a request