- After going through the first 3 steps indicated in this article in order to add your new subdomain, below are the following steps you need to take in the domain registrar before going back to finish the process and having your new subdomain in Instapage.
- Log in to your account at No-IP;
- On the left side, click Host/Redirects;
- Click Manage underneath Host/Redirects;
- Click Add for a new entry, or click Modify and skip to step six for an existing entry;
- Enter the Host name. For example, if you picked
lander.mydomain.comas your address, enter lander here. Or, if you're using a root domain such as
www.mydomain.comthen you'll want to enter
- Select DNS alias CNAME at the host type;
secure.pageserve.coas the Target Host and click Modify.