Drop Down menus options are great for collecting information (ex: what country do they live in) from your landing page visitors.
Adding a drop down menu to your form only takes a few simple steps. Watch the animated image below to learn how:
- Add a form to your page.
- Click the blue Edit Button.
- Click on the Add New Field (+) button.
- Select the Drop Down menu option.
- Choose either one of the Provided Presets or the Custom option.
- Label the name (title) of the form field options.
- Choose if a selection is Required or not.
- Customize your field options and / or add new ones.
- Save and you're done.