If you already have a website published on your domain, note that editing the “www” record will replace your website with the landing page. To avoid this, please create a new CNAME record and configure it using the guide below.
Log in your Google Domain account.
- Click on your domain name.
2. Scroll down to the Additional Settings panel and click on Manage DNS.
3. Under the existing records, click on the Add button.
4. In the record creation process, choose CNAME for Type. For Host, type www (if you already have a website on www, choose anything else, like promo or landing). In the Points to field, please type secure.pageserve.co, and for TTL choose 1 hour.
5. After you’re done, click on Save.
Your subdomain is now pointing to our servers. You can head back to your Instapage dashboard and publish your pages to the new domain according to the instructions in the second part of this article: Publishing on a Custom Domain (CNAME)