Mixpanel is a business analytics service and company. It tracks user interactions with web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communication with them. Its tool-set contains in-app A/B tests and user survey forms. Data collected is used to build custom reports and measure user engagement and retention.
In order to use Mixpanel to track your visitors’ behavior on Instapage landing pages, just follow these simple instructions to set everything up.
- Sign in to your Mixpanel account.
2. In your dashboard, click on your name in the top right corner, and choose Set up tracking.
3. Click on Set up now, in the top right corner.
4. From the following page, choose Programmatic from the top menu, then copy the code from Step 1.
6. Now, go back to Mixpanel, and go to the Set up tracking section again. This time, choose Web from the three options in the middle of the page.
7. Add the page URL (from the page on which you just added the tracking code), and click on Go.
8. Then, all you have to do is to create some new events (check out this article from Mixpanel’s Help Center about what you could track on your page).
Now you will be able to track the events that matter to you, gaining important insights into your visitors’ behavior.