Instapage has built a permissions system for domains as an added layer of security to ensure that only you and your team members can publish to your domain. The team member that adds a domain to an Instapage sub account will give ownership of that domain to the account owner of the subaccount.
If any Instapage user on another account or another subaccount decides they want to publish to the same domain, they would need to request access from the account owner.
Requesting access to a domain
1. Add the domain name in the Custom Domain publishing option fields.
2. And request access to it from the next step.
3. The domain owner will receive an email with your request.
Granting access to a domain
1. Go to your account's Domain Access Management menu. You will see a red notification bubble when you have pending requests.
2. Select the domain to open the drop-down menu and approve the new request.
Revoking access to a domain
To revoke access to a domain you will have to go to the Domain Access Management menu.
1. Select the domain to open the drop-down menu and click on the Revoke Access button from the right side of the subaccount name.
2. Type in REVOKE and then click on the red button to confirm your action.