You can easily create a pop-up box to capture your visitors' information using Sumo.
You can set up different rules for displaying the pop-up to make sure you are using the best approach to convert your visitors into leads.
For this example, we will create an exit-intent pop-up.
1. Login into your Sumo dashboard and click on the Add New Site button;
2. Add your landing page URL and click on the Add Site button;
3. Copy the provided code from the next page;
4. Go to your Instapage landing page, and paste the code in Settings > HTML/CSS, in the Header section and publish the changes;
5. Go back to Sumo to configure your pop-up design and display rules and then click on the Make Live button.
And you're done. Your Sumo pop-up will appear on your landing page when the display rules are met.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.