You can easily create a pop-up box to capture your visitors' information using OptinMonster.
You can set up different rules for displaying the pop-up to make sure you are using the best approach to convert your visitors into leads.
For this example, we will create an exit-intent pop-up.
1. Once you have set up your pop-up box in OptinMonster, click on the Publish button in the top right corner;
2. Add your page URL in the Website field;
3. Select Campaign Embed from the Platform section and copy the provided code;
4. Now go to your Instapage landing page and create a new HTML element from the Add New menu;
5. Paste the code inside the HTML element and save your page;
6. And you're all set, your OptinMonster pop-up will appear when the display rules are met.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.
Note: The HTML element may mostly show in preview mode as well, but for security reasons, it is very possible that the code will not render correctly in the preview, since it is generated differently from the live environment. Please make sure to test your code on the live page before making any conclusions regarding it.
Note: Embedded elements do not follow our built-in responsiveness rules, they do not interact with the rest of the page elements, with our native integrations, with our lead collection, or the lead notification emails, and submissions through embedded forms will not be counted by the "Form submissions" option under Conversion Goals. If you embed an element onto the page using code, it does not become part of the page structure from a technical perspective, it sits "on top" of the page, so to speak. The way the element behaves will be controlled by the software that generated it.