You can easily create a pop-up box to capture your visitors' information using OptinMonster.
You can set up different rules for displaying the pop-up to make sure you are using the best approach to convert your visitors into leads.
For this example, we will create an exit-intent pop-up.
1. Once you have set up your pop-up box in OptinMonster, click on the Publish button in the top right corner;
2. Add your page URL in the Website field;
3. Select Campaign Embed from the Platform section and copy the provided code;
4. Now go to your Instapage landing page and create a new HTML element from the Add New menu;
5. Paste the code inside the HTML element and save your page;
6. And you're all set, your OptinMonster pop-up will appear when the display rules are met.
Note: While we try to keep all of our instructional articles that involve third-party services up to date, sometimes they make changes to their platform of which we are not aware and, as a consequence, the user interface may differ from the provided screenshots.