Like everything else in Instapage, integrating your landing page forms with HubSpot is super easy.
1. Go to your landing page builder and then click edit on your form to gain access to the Integrations tab.
2. After selecting HubSpot from the list, click "Continue to HubsSpot" to start the integration process.
3. You will be redirected to HubSpot where you have to grant access for the integration.
4. Go back to your landing page and select your account.
5. From the next step you can select your list, create a new one or simply send your leads without assigning a list.
6. Don't forget to map all your required* fields at this step.
7. And it's done, your HubSpot integration is complete.
If you want to also track the lead source with HubSpot, then you also have to add the HubSpot tracking script on your page.
You can find the tracking script inside your HubSpot account on the Marketing Dashboard as seen here:
Paste the code inside your page Settings > HTML/CSS > Header.