Marketo's powerful marketing automation software helps marketers master the art & science of digital marketing to engage customers and prospects.
Click on any form inside the Instapage builder or go to the sub-account that you want to integrate with Marketo. You will be prompted to input your Marketo Client ID, the Client Secret and the Identity URL.
Here's how to get that information from your Marketo account.
Client ID and Client Secret
- Click on Launchpoint under the Integration header in the left-hand navigation bar;
- Click the View Details link in the row associated with the Installed Service to be connected;
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from the modal window that opens upon clicking the View Details link.
- Click on the Web Services link under the Integration header in the left-hand navigation bar;
- Copy the URL shown adjacent to the ‘Identity’ entry under the REST API heading in the main window.
That's it! Now you just have to choose your list, map your Instapage form fields to Marketo and your leads will automatically be sent to Marketo.
At the next step, you will have to choose one of your Marketo lists:
For step 3, make sure to map all your Marketo fields accordingly:
That's it! Just click on "Finish" to have your form integrated with Marketo:
*Note* Our current integration supports only Marketo Static lists.